PDSA is proud to partner with friends who share our commitment to assist people affected by ITP and other platelet disorders, and we invite you to learn more about the companies who generously sponsor PDSA’s Pump It Up For Platelets! ~ for a world free of ITP National Walk/Run. Our corporate sponsors play an integral part in PDSA’s ability to help those affected by ITP lead healthier and happier lives.
At PDSA, we look forward to providing:
- Information and contacts to concerned and worried patients, caregivers, and parents in order to help them cope.
- Community support and readily available information to medical professionals struggling to support anxious and discouraged patients.
- A comprehensive Web site, a toll-free telephone number to call, and an e-mail address to write to for patients, family members, and caregivers in order to provide information and connect them with peers for empathy, reassurance, and encouragement.
- A reliable source of patient feedback for researchers that is needed for studies intended to improve outcomes.
- Access to a community viewpoint for healthcare managers, to give voice to healthcare coverage concerns and reduce patient barriers to care.
With many diseases vying for public attention, PDSA leadership works diligently with government agencies, healthcare providers, industry groups, and other advocacy groups to assure that ITP interests are considered. We thank our National Sponsors for their dedication to helping us increase PDSA’s influence in the areas of patient advocacy, support, education, and research. Our goal is to build long-term partnerships with our National Sponsors that enable us to maximize fundraising donations while offering businesses the opportunity to exhibit their commitment to support the ITP community.
Join us in the fight against ITP. Become a National Sponsor today! For more information or to request our Sponsorship Proposal, contact PDSA's Programs & Events Manager, Jody Shy.
PDSA is a 501 (c)3 corporation. As a tax-exempt organization, PDSA is eligible to receive donors’ tax deductible charitable contributions and eligible for corporate matching programs. PDSA receives NO federal funding.