Thank you for your support of the Platelet Disorder Support Association. Your gift will enable PDSA to continue its mission of enhancing the lives of people with immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) and other platelet disorders through education, advocacy, research, support and communication. We are thrilled that you have joined the global movement to raise awareness for ITP and support PDSA programs and research.
Donating is easy, safe and secure. To see what your donation helps support click on the link below:
Your Donation Supports
Follow these steps to make a donation:
- Click on "Event Locations" in the right column.
- Find the event you would like to donate to and click the link for that event.
- On the event page, click the “Donate” button and enter the name of the participant you would like to support.
- You will receive an email confirming your donation.
- Don’t forget to contact your HR Department if your company participates in a matching gift program!
Thanks for your support!
PDSA is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization. As a tax-exempt organization, PDSA is eligible to receive donors’ tax deductible charitable contributions and eligible for corporate matching programs. PDSA receives NO federal funding.