PDSA is proud to partner with friends who share our commitment to assist people affected by ITP and other platelet disorders, and we invite you to learn more about the companies who generously sponsor PDSA’s Pump It Up For Platelets! National Walk/Run. Our corporate sponsors are vital in carrying out our mission.
At PDSA, we look forward to providing:
- Information and contacts to concerned and worried patients, caregivers, and parents in order to help them cope.
- Community support and readily available information to medical professionals struggling to support anxious and discouraged patients and the latest protocols, research, and treatment information.
- A comprehensive website, free helpline, patient-friendly educational materials, support resources, and more.
- A reliable source of patient feedback for researchers that is needed for studies intended to improve outcomes.
- Access to a community viewpoint for healthcare managers, to give voice to healthcare coverage concerns and reduce patient barriers to care.
With many diseases vying for public attention, PDSA leadership works diligently with government agencies, healthcare providers, industry groups, and other advocacy groups to assure that ITP interests are considered. We thank our National Sponsors for their support as we increase PDSA’s influence in the areas of patient advocacy, support, education, and research. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our National Sponsors that enable us to maximize fundraising donations while offering businesses the opportunity to exhibit their commitment to the ITP community.
PDSA is a 501 (c)3 corporation. As a tax-exempt organization, PDSA is eligible to receive donors’ tax deductible charitable contributions and eligible for corporate matching programs. PDSA receives NO federal funding.